The Most Interesting College Football Fan Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21+ TO ENTER. ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH IS A CONTRACT. THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.ROB RIGGLE IS THE CAMPAIGN SPOKESPERSON AND IS IN NO WAY A CONTESTANT IN OR OTHERWISE INVOLVED IN THE CONTEST.
1. Contest Period: Contest begins on August 28, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 14, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Contest Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
2. Eligibility: The Most Interesting College Football Fan Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who, as of date of entry, are at least twenty-one (21) years of age, subject to the exclusions below. Employees, officers, and directors of HEINEKEN USA Inc. dba Cervezas Mexicanas ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Votigo Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Participation constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winners.
3. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. There are one of three (3) ways to participate during the Contest Period. You may only enter once per day, regardless of entry method:
1) WEBSITE METHOD OF ENTRY
To receive one (1) entry (hereafter “Entry”), you may visit www.DosEquis.com/mostinterestingfan (“Website”), complete all required fields of the registration form and upload a description of why you are the ‘Most Interesting Fan’ when it comes to your college football viewing habits and an optional original photo or up to :60 second video.
2) TWITTER METHOD OF ENTRY
To receive one (1) Entry via Twitter, tweet a description showing why you are the ‘Most Interesting Fan’ when it comes to your college football viewing habits and an optional original photo or up to :60 second video. Your tweet must include the hashtag #MostInterestingFanSearch.
You must have a Twitter account and must follow Dos Equis to enter via Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, visit www.Twitter.com. Twitter accounts must be set to public. Including #MostInterestingFanSearch in an Entry (tweet on Twitter) during the Contest Period is a condition to entry and constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
3) INSTAGRAM METHOD OF ENTRY (via your web-enabled mobile device)
To receive one (1) Entry via Instagram, post a caption and a description of why you are the ‘Most Interesting Fan’ when it comes to your college football viewing habits and an optional original photo or :60 second video. Your post must include the hashtag #MostInterestingFanSearch.
You must have an Instagram account and follow Dos Equis to enter via Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at the Apple® App Store, the Google® Play store, or Windows Marketplace. Instagram accounts must be set to public. Including #MostInterestingFanSearch in an Entry (post on Instagram) during the Contest Period is a condition to entry and constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
Limit one (1) Entry per day, regardless of method of Entry. Proof of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to the Entry Guidelines and Content Restrictions listed below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, your Entry fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. By submitting your Entry, in addition to rights granted below, you: (a) hereby waive any so-called moral (e.g., creative rights) in your Entry; (b) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the rights granted in these Official Rules; and (c) represent and warrant that your Entry and its use as contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Entrant must be at least 21 years of age and no one under the age of twenty-one (21) shall appear in the Entry.
All Entries will be evaluated by Sponsor to determine whether all individuals in the photograph reasonably appear to be over the age of twenty-one (21) and whether the photographic content is in compliance with these Official Rules and The Beer Institute’s Advertising and Marketing Code, which can be found at www.beerinstitute.org
Entries posted to Twitter and Instagram must include #MostInterestingFanSearch
Entry must be in English.
Photos submitted via the Website must be no larger than 20MB and in one of the following formats: .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png.
Videos submitted to the Website must be in one of the following formats: AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, and 3G2; must be under 300 MB and to to 60 seconds.
The Entry must be entrant's original creation and Entrant must have the right to enter one hundred percent (100%) of the Entry in accordance with these Official Rules, including copyright and the permission of all individuals featured in the Entry.
The Entry cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind.
Content Restrictions: Entries may not contain or reflect any of the following:
Irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol.
The promotion and/or the use of drugs (legal or illegal), tobacco, or firearms or other weapons.
The promotion of any activity that may appear to be unsafe, illegal and/or dangerous.
Content that Sponsor deems to be contrary to The Beer Institute’s Advertising and Marketing Code.
Material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, disparaging of Sponsor, any brand or anyone else, or any content that contains profanity, obscenity, nudity, or sexual content.
Material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Entry is created.
Any content previously submitted in a promotion of any kind.
Material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
4. Grant of Rights: By submitting an Entry, entrants (and winners) grant to Sponsor (and Sponsor’s affiliates, licensees and assigns) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entries in whole or in part, and otherwise exploit the Entry, in all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in any way Sponsor sees fit, including but not limited to entertainment, instruction/education, promotional, internal, advertising and/or marketing purposes. In connection with all rights granted herein, Sponsor (and Sponsor’s affiliates, licensees and assigns) shall also have the irrevocable right to incorporate Entries, in whole or in part, into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitation. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the rights entrant is granting to use the Entry.
5. Judging Criteria and Winner Determination: All Entries will be reviewed for appropriateness and compliance with these Official Rules by the Sponsor. Following the conclusion of the Contest Period, all Entries will be judged by qualified judges (“Judges”) on or about November 15, 2017, based on the following subjective judging criteria:
The top two entries that receive the highest score will be deemed the finalists. The top Entry that receives the highest score will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. The Entry that receives the second highest score will be deemed the First Prize winner. In the event of a tie, the highest score in the Creativity/Originality criteria shall be deemed the winner. Judges’ decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Identity of Entrant: If a dispute arises about the identity of an entrant, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address/Twitter handle/Instagram handle submitted at time of Entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address/Twitter account/Instagram account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses/Twitter handles/Instagram handles for the domain associated with the submitted email address/Twitter handle/Instagram handle. The potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address/Twitter handle/Instagram handle associated with the winning Entry.
7. Winner Notification: On or about November 15th, 2017, the finalists (First Prize and Grand Prize winners) will be contacted via email or social media direct message. If no response is provided within 24 hours of when the first email or direct message was sent, the potential winner may be disqualified and the brand will select another winner. Once the potential winner responds, they will be sent a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) and will be required to complete, sign and return Declaration and Release via mail within four (4) days of when notification was sent in order the potential winner to claim his/her prize. The identity of the Grand Prize winner will be announced at the event revealing the College Football Hall of Fame Statue in the winner’s likeness to be held January 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA.
8. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize [one (1)]: A 4 day/ 3 night trip for two (2) to Atlanta, GA to attend the COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF Championship game and the unveiling of the College Football Hall of Fame Statue. Trip includes: round trip economy class air transportation from the major gateway airport nearest winner's residence to Atlanta, GA for two (2) people, room accommodations for three (3) nights, based on double-occupancy at a Sponsor-specified hotel (including taxes and resort fees), round trip ground transfers between airport and hotel, two (2) tickets to attend the revealing of the Grand Prize statue on January 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA, two (2) tickets to the COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF Championship game on January 8, 2018 and a College Football Hall of Fame Statue in winner’s likeness (“Statue”) , which may be displayed for up to one (1) year at the Football Hall of Fame. Grand Prize winner does not get to keep the Statue. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV “) of the First Prize is $4,500 USD at the time of prize award. Actual value of Grand Prize will depend on point of departure, dates of travel and any airfare fluctuations and any difference in value will not be awarded. If additional travel is required for an in-person measurement to create the Statue, ARV for the Grand Prize will increase.
First Prize [one (1)]: A 4 day/ 3 night trip for two (2) to Atlanta, GA to attend the COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF Championship game and the unveiling of the College Football Hall of Fame Statue. Trip includes: round trip economy class air transportation from the major gateway airport nearest winner's residence to Atlanta, GA for two (2) people, room accommodations for three (3) nights, based on double-occupancy at a Sponsor-specified hotel (including taxes and resort fees), round trip ground transfers between airport and hotel, two (2) tickets to attend the revealing of the Grand Prize statue on January 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA and two (2) tickets to the COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF Championship game on January 8, 2018. The ARV of the First Prize is $4,500 USD at the time of prize award. Actual value of the First Prize will depend on point of departure, dates of travel and any airfare fluctuations and any difference in value will not be awarded. If additional travel is required for an in-person measurement to create the Statue, ARV for the First Prize will increase.
As a condition to collect the Grand Prize and First Prize, winners must provide photographs and other information and, in Sponsor’s discretion, be available to have their body measured for the Statue and understands and agrees that the Statue will be publicly displayed in the College Football Hall of Fame for one (1) year from the unveiling. For each winner and their guests outlined above, participation in and attendance at the unveiling of the statue at the College Football Hall of Fame on January 7, 2018 is mandatory. Attending the College Football Playoff Game on January 8, 2018 is optional.
9. Prize Restrictions: Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Administrator will coordinate all travel with the Winners. All fees and expenses (such as security fees, gratuities, luggage fees, meals and ground transportation, and incidental charges) related to acceptance and uses of the prizes are not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the winners. Certain restrictions may apply. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Seat selection and timing of Grand Prize trip subject to confirmation of reservations. Major credit card required at check-in to cover any incidental charges for all prizes. Travel companions/guests of winners must be legal residents of the United States and twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of travel. Winner’s travel companions will be required to execute a release of liability prior to travel. Prize winners and travel companions must possess valid travel documents [i.e., a valid government-issued photo ID, passport, visa (if applicable), etc.]. Prize winners and travel companions are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide alternative travel if flights are cancelled or delayed; however no refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Grand Prize winner's and his/her travel companions’ transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Grand Prize winner, his/her travel companions and such transportation companies.
In the event a winner and/or travel companions/guests engage in behavior between the time they win the trip and travel or during travel/getaway that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early, and send the winner and/or travel companions/guests home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or travel companions/guests (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the winner’s disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of the prize). In the event a winner or travel companion/guest engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects the winner or travel companions/guests to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner or travel companions/guests as a result of such conduct.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned, in which event all prizes will be awarded via the judging process outlined in these Official Rules. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the Entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Contest; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to, any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and modify the Contest or suspend the Contest to address the impairment and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the prizes. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR IN ANY CONTEST RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNERS’ NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES, LIKENESSES, ENTRIES, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED. NO FORM OF ENTRY OTHER THAN AS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
12. Miscellaneous: The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of New Jersey. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.
Entrants who violate these Official Rules; violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Contest; tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest, or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from Entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
14. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://dosequis.com/mostinterestingfan. For a list of winners, email email@example.com with the subject “The Most Interesting Fan Winners.” Official Rules and winners’ list shall be posted through April 30, 2018.
15. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is HEINEKEN USA Inc., dba Cervezas Mexicanas, White Plains, NJ. (360 Hamilton Avenue Suite 1103. White Plains, NY 10601. The Administrator is Votigo Inc., 1630 30th St., STE A #593, Boulder, CO 80301. The DMCA Agent for Sponsor is Julie Kinch, firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference to third parties in connection with the prize is for reference and identification purposes only and intended to suggest endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with sponsor or the contest.
16. COMPLAINT PROCEDURES
We respect the intellectual property and other rights of others. If you believe in good faith that your intellectual property (non-copyright) rights under United States law have been violated in any way, you have a good faith belief that your content has been used in error or that you otherwise find any Submission to violate the Terms stated herein, please contact our designated agent at email@example.com. Please provide (i) a description of the content you believe does not comply with these Terms, (ii) a description of the materials at issue located on our application, (iii) the url where such material is located, and (iv) your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address. By submitting this notice, you declare under penalty of perjury that all of the information contained in the notice is accurate and that the use of your intellectual property described the notice, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent, or the law. For any alleged copyright violation, please follow the procedures below.
UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT PROCESS AND NOTIFICATION FORM
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyright rights under United States law have been violated in any way, please complete and submit a signed copy of the form below, and send to our designated agent:
Our agent information is provided pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2).
Upon receipt of a fully completed and signed notification form, we will disable access to the allegedly infringing materials and will notify the individual who posted the materials that access has been disabled. If your notification is unsigned or is not on our form and does not contain the authorization language of our form, we will make reasonable efforts to work with you to obtain a properly executed notification. If any of the other information is missing from your notification, however, we will not be able to act upon your request.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2), the individual who posted the materials may provide us with counter-notification that the materials were removed or disabled as the result of a mistake or misidentification of the materials. This counter-notification must (1) be signed, (2) include the individual’s name, address and telephone number, (3) include a statement that the individual is making the counter-notification under penalty of perjury, and (4) state that the person consents to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where his or her address is located. If we receive such a counter-notification, and we determine that we would like to restore access to the materials, a copy of the counter-notification will be sent to you notifying you that access to the 5ials will be restored within ten business days following our receipt of the counter-notification unless you inform us during that time period that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the individual who made the posting from engaging in infringing activity on our network and servers. If we determine that we do not want to restore access to the materials, you will not receive any further notification. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Description of your copyrighted material that has been infringed:
Registration numbers of your copyrighted material:
Description of infringing material located on our application:
URL at which infringing material is located:
Contact information at which you can be reached:
By signing below, you certify, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America, that (1) you are either the rights holder, or authorized to act on the rights holder’s behalf, (2) you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized, and (3) the information provided above is true and accurate.